The major activities of the Organization covers various disciplines of material handling
Port And Custom Clearance
- Well-trained and approved customs clearing staff enables precision and efficient clearance of goods through customs enabling consignee to receive goods in shortest possible duration.
- Completion of all post shipment formalities and endorsements enabling clients to complete their commercial transactions without any hindrances.
- Duty drawbacks / refunds and other export benefits.
Custom Clearance Control
- Import/ Export Regulation Advice
- Import/ Export Permits
- Monitor Shipping Schedule
- Supervision of Packing, Loading, Unloading
- Preparation of Import/ Export Documents
- Custom and Port examination of Cargo
- Liaison with Government Agencies
- Identification of suitable mode of Transportation
- Arrangement of suitable Transport equipment.