The major activities of the Organization covers various disciplines of material handling
- Whilst fundamental service is the same for general and project forwarding, there is a considerable call on the professional forwarder in the roles of forward planning, co-ordination, reporting, advice and recommendation.
- Crossroads' staffing requirements are more stringent for project forwarding which include additional specialist knowledge in terms of import and export regulations, import permits/ licenses, shipping, customs and port haulage, co-ordination and planning.
FREIGHT FORWARDING CONTROL
- Developing Shipping Schedule
- Supervision of Packing
- Identification of suitable Vessels
- Verification of Shipping Documents
- Consolidation of Cargo within the loading area
- Shipping documentation
- Shipping Advice